The below picture shows shingle gravel that has collected in the gutters. Colored Shingle Roof Coating was applied to prohibit future shingle degradation and save the roof from replacement.
Welcome to our Blog. Where you'll find the details of what our products can do for you.
- How to Clean Red Clay Stains from Concrete & Brick
- How to Protect our Concrete Bridges from Deterioration
- Waterproofing Porous Stone Veneer
- How to Protect Your Roof with Colored Shingle Roof Coating
- One Step Stain and Seal Garden Statues using Trojan Color Sealer
- Historic Preservation using Trojan Masonry Sealer
- Trojan Color Sealer for Concrete Balcony
- Trojan Color Sealer on Interior Commercial Floor
- Cleaning Black Mildew from a Pool Deck
- Graffiti Removal using Erase Cleaner
- Sealing Concrete Countertops
- Use a Penetrating Sealer on an Acid Stained Concrete Floor
- A Penetrating Sealer for your Driveway will Protect it from Erosion
Posted by Eco-Wares Staff on 6/18/2013 to Roof Coating