As Trojan Color Sealer is extremely low in VOC (volatile organic compounds), it can safely be used indoors without any bad smells or off-gassing odors.
Welcome to our Blog. Where you'll find the details of what our products can do for you.
- How to Clean Red Clay Stains from Concrete & Brick
- How to Protect our Concrete Bridges from Deterioration
- Waterproofing Porous Stone Veneer
- How to Protect Your Roof with Colored Shingle Roof Coating
- One Step Stain and Seal Garden Statues using Trojan Color Sealer
- Historic Preservation using Trojan Masonry Sealer
- Trojan Color Sealer for Concrete Balcony
- Trojan Color Sealer on Interior Commercial Floor
- Cleaning Black Mildew from a Pool Deck
- Graffiti Removal using Erase Cleaner
- Sealing Concrete Countertops
- Use a Penetrating Sealer on an Acid Stained Concrete Floor
- A Penetrating Sealer for your Driveway will Protect it from Erosion
Posted by Eco-Wares Staff on 4/27/2013 to Trojan Color Sealer